Wow, so it’s been a long time since I did one of these, right? As I approach my two-year anniversary of starting this blog, I’m trying to get back into regular posting-mode, but I’m all ears if there are certain posts you want to see, so feel free to let me know in the comments! So…June. Typically a month full of warmth, sunshine and days spent at the pool. Yet, as I write this, I can’t help but look out my window at the overcast skies and wish that my building hadn’t turned off the heat yet. Oh well, at least summer TV is back, so things are looking up!
- The ‘Gram: I spend a lot of my time looking for vintage inspiration and staring at gorgeous pictures from the past, so Shrimpton Couture’s Instagram is basically a wealth of beauty for me!
- The Shop: NYLON Magazine has always been one of my favorite publications, and their themed shops are so perfect. This month? Some Breakfast Club inspiration (cue Simple Minds).
- The Memoir: A Bob Dylan book in the works? Sign me up!
- The Blog: I have a feeling that Lilah, the brilliant mind behind Part Nouveau, and I are secretly soul sisters.
- The Look: It’s my great aspiration to perfectly channel a boho-chic Summer of Love inspired look at the pool.
- The Inspiration: Speaking of amazing summer style…hello Lolla!
- The Muses: I love it when fashion designers take cues from the past for their current collections – just another confirmation that vintage style is very much here to stay!
- The Classic: With all the controversy surrounding privacy right now, it’s no wonder that George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four is rising back up the charts
- The Collection: A bursting plethora of vintage photographs. Wow.